Are you interested in startups and founding a company? Would you like to gain valuable experience in a successful, fast-growing startup as part of a working student position (min. 10 hours per week)?
At Sparrks you will work directly with the two founders, both ex-Bain Senior Manager and Unicorn Founder, as well as a passionate team. A steep learning curve, exciting tasks, a lot of responsibility, fun and valuable contacts are guaranteed!
With us you will be given a lot of responsibility and your own work packages from day 1. The founders and your colleagues are always at your side with advice and action. In consultation with you, your tasks could include: be the following:
• Strategic development and support of sales campaigns
• Support in setting up strategic partnerships
• Optimization of our company website (no previous knowledge required)
• Development and implementation of user activation measures
• Implementation of usage analyzes and derivation of strategic implications
The offer is aimed at motivated students and graduates (Bachelor or Master) with an interest in startups and company foundations. You should speak fluent German and have very good knowledge of English.
• Flexible workplace design: home office or headquarters in Berlin, whichever suits you best
• All calssic “Startup-perks” (healthy snacks, fresh juices, yoga session, etc.)
• Option for permanent employment
Are you looking for a position in business development with extensive responsibility, exciting tasks, a steep learning curve and the security of being able to significantly influence your company? Then you've come to the right place - we look forward to receiving your application!
Sparrks stands for equal opportunities, so we look forward to receiving your application, regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation.
Start time: ASAP