Do you love writing and have a strong interest in PR, online and content marketing? You are interested in startups and business creation? Do you want to gain valuable experience in a successful, fast-growing startup through a marketing internship? Then Sparrks is the right place for you!
We are a young company focused on highly effective leadership and employee development. We inspire, motivate and support leaders and talents through an innovative coaching approach that engages clients, end users (coachees) and coaches.
At Sparrks you will work directly with our Head of Marketing Patrick and a passionate team. A steep learning curve, exciting tasks, fun and motivating team spirit are guaranteed!
Start of the marketing internship from 01.01.2023 for the duration of at least 3 months.
Your tasks during the marketing internship
With us, you will be given a lot of responsibility and your own work packages from day 1. We will always be there for you with advice and support. Your tasks will include the following:
- You research and write target group specific texts for our blog based on personas
- You support the formulation of press releases
- Formulation of copy texts for websites, campaigns and social media
- Creation and execution of our LinkedIn posting calendar
- You'll help with content creation for our LinkedIn account, as well as creating campaigns using LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Actively participate in building our PR and content strategy by researching and writing professional content for trade magazines, blogs, etc.
- You are very eloquent at writing and have some experience with creating online articles
- You are confident in spelling and grammar, German native speaker level, also very good English skills, as our corporate communication is mainly in English
- You are studying marketing, journalism, communication or humanities subjects such as history, literature, philosophy, German studies, etc. or have a comparable background
- You are digitally affine, creative and solution-oriented
- Nice-to-have is experience using the following programs: Google Analytics/ Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, WordPress, Hubspot and Photoshop - but everything is not a must.
- Both family and fast-growing corporate environment - true startup team spirit with monthly team events
- A very open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- A steep development in which you will learn a lot to take over responsibility
- Remote work/ home office partially possible (2 days/ week) - you are of course also welcome to work in our beautiful central office in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg: Coffee, healthy snacks, drinks, etc. included
- Our office has a fully equipped kitchen where we cook together and have lunch on our rooftop terrace when the weather is nice
- The internship is paid monthly and you are entitled to the legal 2 vacation days per month
Sparrks stands for equal opportunities. We therefore welcome your application for a marketing internship with us (whether voluntary or mandatory), regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation. Learn more about us here.