Agile entrepreneurial spirit attracts you and you are looking for a fast-growing startup where you can contribute with commitment and your outstanding analytical and business skills and be part of the company's success?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Business Development Manager (m/f/d) who will be instrumental in driving product design, strategic customer acquisition and the Data Analysis area. You will be working directly with the two founders, ex-Bain Manager and Unicorn Founder, as well as a dedicated team and will be able to build your own team over time. A steep learning curve, exciting tasks, a lot of responsibility and creative freedom as well as fun and valuable contacts are guaranteed.
Sparrks is an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome your application regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation.
With us, you will be given a lot of responsibility and your own work areas from day 1. The founders and your colleagues will always be there to help and advise you. In consultation with you, your tasks may include the following:
- You support customer acquisition and help build strategic collaborations
- You identify relevant KPIs from the areas of marketing, sales, and operations and ensure structured data collection and presentation in dashboards for customers and sparrks
- You analyze the most relevant data points and derive strategic implications, which you discuss with the founders and the Head Of Marketing
- You support the implementation of valuable enhancements to the product as well as the marketing and sales approach, such as further automation of the customer journey, automated matching of user and coach, integration and expansion of user interfaces, creation of dynamic booking forms
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with good to very good final grade
- Very good analytical skills as well as "street smartness" to independently find solutions for technical challenges regarding data analysis, website functionality (basic knowledge in HTML/CSS or WordPress/Elementor sufficient) and UX
- First experience in business development, sales, marketing or in a consulting environment
- A good feeling for our product and the competence to match it with the needs of our target customers
- German and/or English as native language
- You are on fire for our mission, our customers and our product
- You are a strong communicator: clear, direct, honest, and empathetic
- You are a person with a collaborative mindset who inspires his/her stakeholders
- You thrive in a high-growth tech startup environment and inspire those around you to excel and be creative
- You like to face challenges and enjoy continuous development
Compensation & benefits
- Attractive and performance-based compensation
- Profit-sharing through employee stock ownership pool (ESOP)
- A steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility and active involvement in shaping a company
- Your personal 1:1 coaching by one of our top executive coaches
- A dynamic team with great colleagues
- Office in the heart of Berlin with sunny roof terrace
- All the classic "startup-perks" like fresh fruit, drinks, good coffee, etc.
Are you looking for a position in business development with comprehensive responsibility, exciting tasks, the security of being able to move your company significantly and to participate in its success? Then you've come to the right place - we look forward to receiving your application!