Agile entrepreneurial spirit attracts you and you are looking for a fast-growing startup where you can contribute with commitment and your outstanding social skills and communication skills and be part of the company's success?
To strengthen our leadership team, we are looking for an experienced Head of Customer Success (m/f/d) who will support our German-speaking clients in achieving the greatest added value for their employees from our business coaching. You will work directly with the two founders, ex-Bain Manager, and Unicorn Founder, as well as a dedicated team. A steep learning curve, exciting tasks, a lot of responsibility and creative freedom as well as fun and valuable contacts are guaranteed! Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Sparrks is an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome your application regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation.
- You are the primary point of contact for our business partners and end users of our coaching services
- You are responsible for a holistic support in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of the programs
- In regular meetings, you analyze the success of our customers and initiate further sales and marketing activities together with our sales department
- You contribute new ideas for the further development of our products and grow together with the company in an exciting and attractive market
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Customer Success.
- HR topics, especially personnel development topics, are not foreign to you
- You have a good feel for our product and the expertise to match it with the needs of our target customers
- You are an organizational talent who can keep many balls in the air at the same time
- Convincing presentations are one of your core competencies
- Du sprichst Deutsch auf Muttersprachniveau und hast sehr gute Englischkenntnisse
- You are on fire for our mission, our customers and our product
- You have a real talent for relationship building, and you do it in a short amount of time
- Your positive charisma and sociability are evident in communication at all hierarchical levels
- You are characterized by a high degree of empathy
- Attractive and performance-based compensation
- Profit-sharing through employee stock ownership pool (ESOP)
- A steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility and active involvement in shaping a company
- A dynamic team with great colleagues
- Offices in the heart of Berlin with roof terrace
- Your personal 1:1 coaching by one of our top executive coaches
- All the classic "startup-perks" like fresh fruit, drinks, and good coffee
Are you looking for a management position in the Customer Success area with comprehensive responsibility, exciting tasks, and the security of being able to move your company significantly and participate in its success? Then you've come to the right place - we look forward to receiving your application!