Agile entrepreneurial spirit attracts you and you are looking for a fast-growing startup where you can contribute with commitment and your outstanding social skills and communication skills and be part of the company's success?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) who will support our German-speaking clients in achieving the greatest added value for their employees from our business coaching. You will work directly with the two founders, ex-Bain Manager and Unicorn Founder, as well as a dedicated team. A steep learning curve, exciting tasks, a lot of responsibility and creative freedom as well as fun and valuable contacts are guaranteed!
Sparrks offers effective and efficient digital HR development through 1:1 coaching with top executive coaches, delivers measurable and sustainable results and is recommended by 100% of its clients. The company was founded in early 2021 and already counts DAX companies, top consultancies and leading scale-ups among its clients.
Sparrks is an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome your application regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation.
With us, you will be given a lot of responsibility and your own work areas from day 1. The founders and your colleagues will always be there to help and advise you. In consultation with you, your tasks may include the following:
- You are the primary point of contact for our business partners and end users of our coaching services
- You are responsible for a holistic support in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of the programs
- In regular meetings, you analyze the success of our customers and initiate further sales and marketing activities together with our sales department
- You contribute new ideas for the further development of our products and grow together with the company in an exciting and attractive market
- You support our end users (coachees) in their coaching journey
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in account management
- HR topics, especially personnel development topics, are not foreign to you
- You have a good feel for our product and the expertise to match it with the needs of our target customers
- You are an organizational talent who can keep many balls in the air at the same time
- Convincing presentations are one of your core competencies
- You are a native German speaker and have very good English skills
- You are on fire for our mission, our customers and our product
- You have a real talent for relationship building, and you do it in a short amount of time
- Your positive charisma and sociability are evident in communication at all hierarchical levels
- You are characterized by a high degree of empathy
Kompensation & Benefits
- Attractive and performance-based compensation
- Profit-sharing through employee stock ownership pool (ESOP)
- A steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility and active involvement in shaping a company
- A dynamic team with great colleagues
- Offices in the heart of Berlin with roof terrace
- Your personal 1:1 coaching by one of our top executive coaches
- All the classic "startup-perks" like fresh fruit, drinks, good coffee and a large, sunny terrace for a break or in-between.
Are you looking for a position in Customer Success Management with comprehensive responsibility, exciting tasks, the security of being able to move your company significantly and to participate in its success? Then you've come to the right place - we look forward to receiving your application!