You’re looking for an agile, entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-growing startup where you can contribute with passion, commitment and your outstanding technical and analytical skills and be part of the company’s success?
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Data Manager (f/m/d) to join our team at Sparrks. You will have full responsibility over all data projects. You will be working directly with one of the two founders, ex-Bain Manager and Unicorn Founder, as well as a dedicated team of ambitious, smart and collegial people. A steep learning curve, exciting tasks, a lot of responsibility and creative freedom as well as fun and valuable contacts are guaranteed.
Sparrks is an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome your application regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation.
Sparrks is one of the fastest growing HR startups in the European market. With our innovative and highly effective coaching approach and a pool of the best business coaches on the market, we enable companies for the first time to offer high-quality 1:1 business coaching at all hierarchical levels. Almost 100% of our users recommend Sparrks. We count a large number of blue chip corporations, top consultancies and agencies as well as leading scale-ups to our customers.
- Develop and implement overall data strategy in line with the business
- Plan, manage and implement end-to-end data architecture
- Collaborate with the team to and proactively identify relevant KPIs to track for all stakeholders (internal, clients, users, coaches, etc.)
- Manage the data warehouse, develop dimensional models (star schema) and maintain data quality
- Manage and develop data integration pipelines and test and maintain them to guarantee data delivery into the data warehouse accurately
- Have the ability to establish and maintain a robust data infrastructure on GCP
Requirements and skills
- Fluency in English and/or German (C2 level)
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 3+ years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with data pipeline creation and testing
- Strong command in different categories of SQL such as DDL, DQL, TCL
- Experience with Data Quality Management and testing
- Very good knowledge of Python programming and ability to implement and deploy complex Python scripts
- Very good understanding of data warehousing and OLAP
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, and label data in a meaningful way
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and can keep several balls in the air
- You are excited about our mission, our customers and our product
- You are a person with a collaborative mindset who inspires their stakeholders
- You thrive in a high-growth tech startup environment and inspire those around you to excel and be creative
- You like to face challenges and enjoy continuous development
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive compensation
- A steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility and active involvement in shaping a company
- Your personal 1:1 coaching by our top executive coaches
- A dynamic team with great colleagues
- An office in the heart of Berlin with a sunny roof terrace
- All the classic „startup-perks“ like fresh fruit, good coffee & drinks, etc.
Are you looking for a position with comprehensive responsibility, exciting tasks, the certainty of being able to move your company significantly and to participate in its success? Then you’ve come to the right place – we look forward to receiving your application!